The latest from The Most Important News…. A magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattled northeast Japan early Thursday in the same area where a massive quake triggered a deadly tsunami in March, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday welcomed Barack Obama’s plans for...
Get The Latest Updates By Email
- DJohn1 on Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any ‘Credible Threats’
- Tim on Nearly 10 percent of Americans go to work high on Marijuana
- DJohn1 on The Federal Reserve signals intent to continue low interest rates
- Sonny on The Federal Reserve Systematically Transfers Wealth From The Taxpayers To The Ultra-Wealthy Elite
- DJohn1 on Ship from Liberia with Sick Passengers Docks in Louisiana…But Don’t Worry