The latest from The Most Important News…. A magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattled northeast Japan early Thursday in the same area where a massive quake triggered a deadly tsunami in March, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday welcomed Barack Obama’s plans for...
Get The Latest Updates By Email
- DJohn1 on The Next Generation Will Have It Worse, Most Americans Say
- Bill G Wilminton NC on Obama: Media makes you think ‘world is falling apart’
- DJohn1 on Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds For Southern U.S. Border
- krinks on Obamacare: Death panels were always on the agenda
- kin on 30 Signs That America Is Being Transformed Into A “Big Brother” Police State