The latest from The Most Important News…. A magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattled northeast Japan early Thursday in the same area where a massive quake triggered a deadly tsunami in March, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday welcomed Barack Obama’s plans for...
Get The Latest Updates By Email
- Scott on This Is What Could Happen If Ebola Comes To The United States
- MichaelfromTheEconomicCollapse on Ebola pandemic warning: more than 100 health workers fighting Ebola have contracted the disease
- jakartaman on Gaza conflict: Israeli soldier reportedly captured as ceasefire quickly unravels
- DJohn1 on CIA Admits to Hacking Senate Computers
- Kim on Ebola – What You Are Not Being Told