The latest from The Most Important News…. A magnitude-6.7 earthquake rattled northeast Japan early Thursday in the same area where a massive quake triggered a deadly tsunami in March, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage. Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday welcomed Barack Obama’s plans for...
Get The Latest Updates By Email
- James Allen Wyatt on Did You Know That Some Of The Largest Charities In The U.S. Are Just Giant Money Making Scams?
- DJohn1 on One in six French people say they support ISIS
- DJohn1 on China Has Lost 55 Percent Of Its Most Valuable Resource
- DJohn1 on Islamic State holds U.S. woman, seeks ransom
- DJohn1 on Physicists Say Fukushima Reactors Pose Eternal Threat to Humanity