Facebook Facility Closed, 2 Employees May Have Been Exposed To Sarin

(USA Today) The deadly poison Sarin was possibly discovered Monday at a Facebook mailing facility in the San Francisco Bay Area, according to local authorities.

A Facebook facility in Menlo Park was cordoned off by the local fire department and two people, who local media say were exposed to it, were checked out.  (Read More…)

***If you are a news addict, be sure to bookmark The Most Important News and visit on a daily basis for the very best breaking news, articles and videos from all over the Internet!***