(USA Today) The deadly poison Sarin was possibly discovered Monday at a Facebook mailing facility in the San Francisco Bay Area, according to local authorities.
A Facebook facility in Menlo Park was cordoned off by the local fire department and two people, who local media say were exposed to it, were checked out. (Read More…)
#BREAKING: At least 2 employees may have been possibly exposed to sarin after coming in contact with the chemical at a Facebook mailing facility, Menlo Park fire officials say. https://t.co/fnKE1CC8OW
— NBC Bay Area (@nbcbayarea) July 1, 2019
***If you are a news addict, be sure to bookmark The Most Important News and visit on a daily basis for the very best breaking news, articles and videos from all over the Internet!***