The CDC chose not to tell you this when the New York City Ebola patient was running around New York City, touching subway poles and bowling balls. Now they have come out with a nice graphic poster, which you can see right here:
“We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be
transmitted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks.”
- “This [transmission] could happen when virus-laden heavy droplets are directly propelled, by coughing or sneezing (which does not mean airborne transmission) onto the mucus membranes or skin with cuts or abrasions of another person.”
- Ebola can be acquired by touching a contaminated surface.”
CDC remains in total denial, spreading dangerous disinformation about Ebola transmission in stressing that it is not airborne, and not even mentioning that it is transmitted through the air when an infected person sneezes or coughs.
The medical definition of “airborne,” it turns out, is a specific, narrow definition that defies the common understanding of the term. To most people, “airborne” means it can spread through the air, and Ebola most certainly can spread through the air when it is attached to aerosolized particles of spit, saliva, mucus, blood, sweat or other body fluids.”
Some Ways Ebola Can Be Spread:
- In public bathrooms, on faucets and counter tops that have small particles of urine or feces
- On grocery cart handles
- On money
- On subway rails
- On any public table, restaurant counter, bank counter
- Gym equipment
- Elevator buttons
- Door handles or knobs
- Shaking hands
- An infected person sneezes or coughs within 3 feet of your face
- An infected person’s vomit gets on you
Sounds to me like it is spread through “casual contact”, which the CDC denies.
Since Friday, in absence of effective federal guidelines to protect the American people from Ebola transmission, 4 states – New York, New Jersey, Illinois and Florida have enacted new 21-day quarantine or monitoring guidelines. Over the weekend, the administration pressured those states to rescind these new guidelines, but they held fast.
Finally, a few state governors are making common sense decisions in favor of the American people’s health and safety, and the feds want them to stop. The big question is – WHY? Do we truly have a government who is abjectly against us, not only economically, but against our constitutional rights, and now our health?
***If you are a news addict, be sure to bookmark The Most Important News and visit on a daily basis for the very best breaking news, articles and videos from all over the Internet!***