Secret US Terror Camps Revealed – Terrorist Camps Are Now In Locations All Across America, ‘READY FOR JIHAD!’

secret-terror-camps

There are somewhere between 25 and 30 verified Jihadist training camps in the United States. But they are on private property and the weapons they use to train with are legal. So all the FBI can do to monitor the situation is keep tabs on them from afar. But trust me, these Islamist groups are training for guerrilla warfare with us on our own soil. It’s a ticking time bomb.

I hope that President-elect Trump will address the terrorist threat in America seriously. I am fairly confident he will. With people like Frank Gaffney on his team and others who are dedicated to fighting radical Islam, we may at long last confront this dire threat head on. Many of these camps were established as early as 2012.

(Read the rest of the story here…)

Republican Convention To Get Hit Next? FBI And DHS Warn Of ‘Violence’ And ‘Terror’ At The RNC

Stop Terrorism Red Hand - Public Domain

After what just happened in Nice, France, officials are likely even more concerned about the potential for violence and terrorism at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland next week. Details are still coming in as I write this article, but what we know so far is that a 31-year-old Tunisian man plowed his truck into a huge crowd that was gathered along the waterfront for a fireworks display during Bastille Day celebrations in the French city of Nice, and he reportedly shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ at the police before they shot him dead. His rampage of death reportedly lasted for two kilometers before he was finally stopped, and dozens have been killed. This comes on the heels of the massacre of five police officers in Dallas, and that came not too long after the worst mass shooting in U.S. history in Orlando. Clearly we have entered a time when the usual rules don’t apply anymore. So will the Republican National Convention be the next target to get hit?

Both the Republican and the Democratic conventions have been designated as “National Special Security Events”. What this means is that the Secret Service will be running security at those venues. It is being projected that 50,000 people will attend the Republican convention, and in addition to that there will likely be tens of thousands of protesters.

So needless to say, this will represent a big, juicy target for anyone that wants to make some sort of a statement.

We have already seen tremendous violence at Trump rallies in recent months, and there is no reason to think that the Republican convention will be any different. The radical left dislikes Donald Trump with a passion, and many leftist organizations have already stated that they plan to show up in Cleveland in force.

As emotions run high, could something go terribly wrong?

On Thursday, U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and FBI Director James Comey both told Congress that they are extremely concerned

U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers on Thursday that they were preparing their agencies for the possibility of violence, both from unruly demonstrators and terrorists, at the upcoming Republican and Democratic nominating conventions.

It is likely that we are going to see more security at these conventions than we have ever seen before. In fact, Johnson told Congress that DHS will be sending approximately 3,000 agents to each of the conventions…

“I am concerned about the prospect of demonstrations getting out of hand,” Johnson said. “I am concerned about the possibility of violence. We have, within DHS, some 3,000 personnel that will be dedicated to the security of the Republican National Convention and the Democratic National convention, each.”

And Comey told Congress that he is particular concerned about the potential for “domestic terrorism”

Comey told the committee that the Federal Bureau of Investigation was monitoring the threat of violence at the conventions “very, very carefully.”

“Anytime there is a national spotlight on a political event in the United States, there is a risk that groups that aspire to do just that, engage in acts of domestic terrorism, will be attracted,” Comey said.

Of course the feds are not just sitting back and waiting for next week to roll around. As you read this article, they are actively “monitoring social media” and “tracking protest groups” in anticipation of what might happen

Law enforcement agencies are monitoring social media posting and tracking protest groups such as Black Lives Matter, which have disrupted Trump rallies over the past several weeks. The Secret Service is even using its Twitter account to warn users about their commentary. The agency tweeted recently, “Watch what you say on Social Media!” with a link to a news story about how agents visited a man who joked about sending a bomb when Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were visiting his region.

For one, I am certainly glad that I am not going to be in Cleveland next week. The security is going to be absolutely suffocating, but no level of security can stop a deranged individual that is absolutely determined to kill people and that is not afraid to die. As we have seen, it only takes a few moments for a gunman to start mowing down those around him or for a crazed lunatic to plow a truck into a crowd of people.

And one thing we do know is that there will be lots of guns in Cleveland. Some of the protesters have already announced that they plan to bring guns with them, and many of those attending the convention will be bringing guns as well

As the Republican convention in Cleveland approaches, several delegates from Pennsylvania who support Donald Trump say they are planning on bringing their guns with them to the GOP gathering. Why? They say they are worried about possible violent protest and even an attack from ISIS.

James Klein, a pro-Trump delegate from the Harrisburg area, notes that guns won’t be needed inside the convention hall and that delegates won’t be allowed to bring in weapons. “But,” he adds, “there’s the hotels. There’s going to be dinners.”

We may get a preview of coming attractions during the nationwide “Day of Rage” protests on Friday. There are supposed to be protests in more than 30 cities, and they have been much hyped. We shall see if they amount to anything or if they just fizzle out.

Regardless, it is clear that we have entered a time of increased violence. After what just happened in France, people all over the world are going to think twice before gathering for any sort of large public event. A huge crowd is an enticing target for any aspiring terrorist, and it is inevitable that we are going to see more attacks of this nature.

The era of the free and open society is ending. As the violence and terror get progressively worse, our liberties and freedoms will be increasingly restricted, and we will be told that this is for our own good.

Of course this has already been happening since 9/11, but now we have entered a time when this process is going to accelerate significantly.

*About the author: Michael Snyder is the founder and publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog and End Of The American Dream. Michael’s controversial new book about Bible prophecy entitled “The Rapture Verdict” is available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.*

There Sure Is A Lot Of Buzz About A Potential Terror Attack On Christmas Day Or New Year’s Eve

 

2016 - Public Domain

I have never seen more buzz about a potential terror attack during the holiday season than I am seeing right now. Over the past couple of weeks, the mainstream media and the alternative media have both been full of headlines about the possibility of terrorism on Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve. And personally, I have had numerous people contact me with their concerns or regarding something that they have heard from others. In addition to threats from ISIS, there are many out there that are completely convinced that we could soon see a major false flag incident in the United States. So are any of these rumors true? Will we soon see a major terror incident in America? I want to make it very clear that I do not know. As an attorney, I have been trained to come to conclusions based on the evidence, and at this moment I do not have anything completely solid to report to you. But I do believe that it is noteworthy that there is so much buzz about a potential terror attack that is coming in from so many different directions.

For example, earlier today a mainstream news report indicated that authorities had discovered a “credible threat” against New York City. The phrase “credible threat” was later retracted, but it is a fact that NYPD Commissioner William Bratton did hold “an emergency meeting” on Tuesday to address the threat of terror…

Top NYPD brass including Commissioner William Bratton held an emergency meeting Tuesday to discuss the need for increased vigilance, sources said.

All New York City police officers received a bulletin Tuesday afternoon outlining the department’s tactical plan and warning officers to stay vigilant, according to sources. That internal memo mentioned social media being used as a tactic and that a possible attack could come without warning.

Expect to see increased police presence at iconic locations across multiple boroughs, including Times Square, St. Patrick’s Cathedral for Midnight Mass on Thursday, and Barclays Center in Brooklyn, marking the first time a threat has sparked a swell of police presence in a borough other than Manhattan.

In Germany, it is being reported that a former ISIS fighter is telling authorities that ISIS is planning “coordinated attacks across multiple European cities”

ISIS are threatening coordinated attacks across multiple European cities, a former militant who escaped from the terror group has revealed.

The former Islamic State fighter – called Harry S – recently escaped from the group in Syria and is now being questioned by the authorities in Germany.

He says, along with other fighters, he was asked if he would “bring jihad to their homeland”.

Could he be telling the truth?

You never know. He might just be blowing a lot of hot air. But after what recently took place in Paris and San Bernardino, we all need to be more diligent.

And without a doubt, it is quite probable that the next attack could be bigger than anything else that we have seen so far. That same ex-ISIS fighter told the Germans that ISIS wants “something that happens everywhere at the same time”

Worryingly, as reported by Der Spiegel, he told police: “They want something that happens everywhere at the same time.

“All you need is to take a big knife, and go down to the streets and slighter every infidel you encounter.”

And there is some evidence that radical Islamists have been planning just such an attack inside the United States. Just check out what authorities found when they recently raided the home of a 19-year-old jihadist in Pennsylvania

Thursday, The U.S. Department of Justice announced the arrest of 19-year-old Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz, who lived in a home with his parents in the 1700 block of Fulton Street in Harrisburg.

According to an affidavit, Aziz was preparing to conduct or assist in an attack in the U.S. An investigation also revealed that Aziz attempted to aid ISIS supporters in traveling to Syria for the purpose of becoming ISIS fighters.

On November 27, investigators raided Aziz’s home and found five loaded M4-style high-capacity magazines, a modified kitchen knife, a thumb drive, medication and a balaclava inside a backpack Aziz’s kept inside a closet.

We also know that the San Bernardino shooters had accumulated quite an arsenal in their home as well. Mike Adams of Natural News believes that this is yet more evidence that a “multi-city ISIS attack” was being planned…

I have reason to believe that a massive, multi-city ISIS attack will be unleashed across America in the near future.

Why do I believe this? Because the evidence points to the likelihood that the San Bernardino ISIS terrorists disobeyed orders and prematurely initiated their attack on a relatively small group. The twelve pipe bombs and thousands of rounds of ammunition found in their apartment point to the realization that they were preparing for something much larger.

If you’re a terrorist, you don’t build twelve pipe bombs and then leave them behind during your attack. You use them in large crowds, of course, to maximize the bloodshed and terror factor. The very existence of these pipe bombs — if indeed they weren’t planted by the feds — means that another, larger attack was in the planning stages and approaching activation.

Whether we see a major attack within the next couple of weeks or not, it is inevitable that the next one will happen at some point. I think that the holidays are a flashpoint in particular because they have a great deal of symbolic meaning and because there are such large public gatherings of people around Christmas and on New Year’s Eve.

And the federal government recognizes this as well. As Christmas draws closer, FEMA has been helping churches prepare for “active shooter incidents“, and the feds will be keeping a very close eye on New Year’s Eve celebrations in New York City and elsewhere.

Of course many Americans do not have much faith in the ability of the federal government to protect them. In fact, there are some that are simply going to avoid any large public gatherings of people until after the holidays are over.

So are those individuals being paranoid or prudent?

Please feel free to tell us what you think by posting a comment below…

(Originally published on The Economic Collapse Blog)

NYPD Officers to Wear ‘Radiation Detection Monitors’ on 4th of July – Fears of DIRTY BOMB ATTACK!

Radioactive - Public Domain

Several thousand New York City uniformed and plain clothes officers will patrol the city this weekend.

7,000 closed circuit security cameras will be closely watched.

Air and water patrol will be equipped with radiation detection.

Police officers will also be equipped with special radiation detection monitors to be put on their belts to detect for dirty bombs.

(Read the rest of the story here…)

One dead after mystery smoke fills D.C. Metro station

Metro - Public Domain

A total of 84 people were hospitalized due to the Metro tunnel filling with smoke, including one patient who died, D.C. fire department spokesman Tim Wilson said.

Up until about 6:30 p.m., D.C. fire officials were saying that only six people had been injured. That number increased sharply when Metro officials briefed reporters.

Wilson would only say that the officials responsible for briefing reporters were trying to accurately tally the numbers and wanted to wait to confirm them before making public statements.

(Read the rest of the story here…)

2 men arrested for plotting to bomb the St. Louis Arch

St. Louis Arch - Public Domain

Two men arrested last week on federal weapons charges were planning to bomb the the city’s iconic Gateway Arch, sources have told KSDK-TV.

The men, identified in an indictment as Brandon Baldwin and Olajuwon Davis, also planned to kill St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch and Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson, the sources said.

Jackson said he “was warned about a plot” by federal agents but was “not given a lot of detail.”

Baldwin and Davis were arrested Nov. 20, four days before a grand jury announced it would not indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown, 18.

(Read the rest of the story here…)

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!